VGT Forums (Video Game Talk)

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With talk about anything video game and tech related you can always find something to do here on VGT Forums!

VGT Forums is still HERE!

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

VGT Forums is still HERE! Empty VGT Forums is still HERE!

Post by Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Hello Everybody!

I just wanted to let everyone know that VGT Forums still does exist, and I am still around keeping an eye on this site. I am aware that the posts on here are over a year old, but that does not mean this forum has to be a bust. As I have stated before, I am here as long as the members need me. I do have big plans for this forum, including an entire site overhaul, but that entirely depends on the members here at VGT Forums.

I fully believe that this site is capable of becoming something great, but great things only come from the people that make them great. That is where YOU come in as members of this forum. WE can make this place something great.

I am not asking much of anyone here, other then simply being active (when possible of course) on this site. I know we all live busy lives, but I am sure we all can devote a little time to hanging out online. After all, it seems everything we do these days somehow involves a computer.

I look forward to meeting any new members that may join in the near future, and I would be extremely joyful to hear from the few original members of this forum. I am very interested to hear where life has taken you in the time since!

I KNOW this forum can, and should be something great. At least that was and still are the expectations I had when I originally made this forum. After Nintendo Nsider forums went down over two years ago, I made this forum to keep in contact with as many members as I could. This forum is perfectly capable of that, it just needs some more activity.

I am here as long as the members at VGT Forums need me to be!!

To all - Good luck and I hope to hear from all of you soon!!

~VGT Forums Administrator
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

VGT Forums is still HERE! Empty Update

Post by Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am

Hello Everyone!

I was hoping to see some new members with the new year, but unfortunately that has not been the case. I hope for a better outcome at some point, but we all must be realistic. This place has a great staff, and an Administrating team that is always keeping an eye on the forum for a hint of activity. As I have said many times, I am here as long as the members at VGT Forums need me to be. I will continue to stay active, no matter how little, in order to keep this forum up and running.

I will continue with the reconstruction, but at a very slow pace. I only intend on making subtle changes at the moment. The new version of the forum was released several months ago, and new/condensed boards followed soon after. I plan to streamline everything eventually, getting rid of the unnecessary boards (based on activity), but this will come with time. There is no reason to rush these things as long as no new members are here.

That being said, I stand behind VGT Forums 110%, and I hope the other members here do too. New members are always welcome! A return of some of the original crew would be nice too!!

~ VGT Forums Administrator

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 am