VGT Forums (Video Game Talk)

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With talk about anything video game and tech related you can always find something to do here on VGT Forums!

2 posters

Playstation 3

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Playstation 3 Empty Playstation 3

Post by Admin Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

In fact I just got it about a week and a half ago. I got the MGS4 bundle.

Does anyone else have a PS3, and if so, what are your thoughts on the system? If you have played MGS4 I would also like to hear your thoughts on that game as well.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PlaystationPower
    Bidoof
    Bidoof

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-06-12

Playstation 3 Empty Re: Playstation 3

Post by PlaystationPower Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 pm

How are you liking it? I know this thread is old, but I am curious. I LOVE my playstation 3
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Post by Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am

PlaystationPower wrote:How are you liking it? I know this thread is old, but I am curious. I LOVE my playstation 3

The PS3 is probably my favorite system. I have all three now, but I find myself playing the Playstation the most. Maybe I am biased towards the system, but it just seems to be my favorite. I also use it quite often as my "multi-media" device to play movie files, DVD's, and music to my TV or projector.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:07 am