VGT Forums (Video Game Talk)

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With talk about anything video game and tech related you can always find something to do here on VGT Forums!

Looking for Technicians!!

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Looking for Technicians!! Empty Looking for Technicians!!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:45 pm

I have set up a group called the Technicians. These people need to be experienced with technology and this site. They will be in charge of helping people with problems with gaming, computer problems, and even the forum itself. If you are interested send a PM my way with examples of past experience you have including the number of forums you have joined, the number that you are currently active on, what gaming devices you have (DS, PSP, Wii, PS3, XBox 360 etc....) and what computer experience you have (years you have used one and if you have a Mac or PC).

I understand this seems like a lot of information but I need to know what you know before let you help others with their problems.

Thanks,
    ~Admin

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Looking for Technicians!! Empty Re: Looking for Technicians!!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Ok at this time we have one Technician and that is all we need. As we get more members we will be looking for more, but at this time one is enough. Therefore I will be denying anyone who applies for the job at this time.

Thank you and please see Matthew if you have any technical problems with the site.