VGT Forums (Video Game Talk)

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying VGT Forums, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts, plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Feel free to register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With talk about anything video game and tech related you can always find something to do here on VGT Forums!

4 posters

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again)

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again) Empty Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again)

Post by Admin Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

I don't know why they keep doing this. What are your thoughts on the whole thing?
    NANTUCKET1
    NANTUCKET1

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-01-02

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again) Empty Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again)

Post by NANTUCKET1 Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm

I am not really all that surprised, to tell the truth. With all these additions to SSBB (that's an abreveation), it isn't all that shocking the the game continuously gets delayed. I am not saying that this is right, however. Some of the newest additions that the director has put in aren't neccessary at all and may even get in the way of game play, such as that silly sticker power up menu. This new addition, I think, only proves that this Smash is beginning to go into the scene of "the longer you play, the better your powers will become" playing style. While this is great in RPGs, Smash titles have been known for making something really fun, really simple. All this extra stuff doesn't really need to be added. Of course, that's just my opinion. Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again) Empty Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Delayed Again)

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:09 pm

NANTUCKET1 wrote:I am not really all that surprised, to tell the truth. With all these additions to SSBB (that's an abreveation), it isn't all that shocking the the game continuously gets delayed. I am not saying that this is right, however. Some of the newest additions that the director has put in aren't neccessary at all and may even get in the way of game play, such as that silly sticker power up menu. This new addition, I think, only proves that this Smash is beginning to go into the scene of "the longer you play, the better your powers will become" playing style. While this is great in RPGs, Smash titles have been known for making something really fun, really simple. All this extra stuff doesn't really need to be added. Of course, that's just my opinion. Wink

I do agree with you and I see your point how the extras really are not needed. I just don't understand why they have to keep delaying it. I mean tell us date and stick by it. They don't need to keep telling us these dates and then when it roles around they decide to delay it yet again for a month or two.

I am looking forward to the game so I hope it comes out sometime this year king
    Ichigo
    Ichigo
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by Ichigo Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:43 pm

is it only for wii?
    NANTUCKET1
    NANTUCKET1

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-01-02

Post by NANTUCKET1 Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Ichigo wrote:is it only for wii?
    Yeah!
    Ichigo
    Ichigo
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

Post by Ichigo Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 pm

thats sucks
    Lucario
    Lucario
    Sage
    Sage

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2008-01-27

Post by Lucario Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Hey, it's Nintendo, they're most likely adding more people thus delaying it. Or they could bve doing it to build up anticiaption.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 am